cpd73 wrote:
> Interesting plugin, well done! A few quesitons/observations:
>
> >   >
  -  Why does it take over the whole view? Looks like it loads a new
  > page, and when going 'back' Material re-loads. Most other 'Extras'
  > entries are displayed -within- the current page - and hence feel
  > more integrated. If this was the case here, then Material would
  > provide a back button.
  -  The back button has a light colour. This is OK with dark schemes,
  > but is broken if the user is using Material's light theme.
  -  When a statistic is shown there are 2 scrollbars. One for the
  > statistics graph overlay and one for the main page. Looks like the
  > statistic overlay is not fullscreen/full-page.
  -  The mouse pointer/cursor should change to a finger for the
  > clickable items on hover.
  > > >

> ...but most of these are just me being picky, its actually quite cool
> :)Using the apk for Material Skin I somehow end up in a browser window
after using Visual Statistics.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk