atrocity wrote:
> I just realized that I'm again getting incomplete albums. It looks like
> the checkbox to add entire albums has disappeared.
I assume you're talking about your -custom- playlists because the
-built-in- albums playlist work as expected here.
Please check out the '*wiki*'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists/wiki/DPL-playlist-format#general-parameters)
for custom playlists.
The checkbox and PlaylistContentType have been removed, too specific and
limited to albums. The new parameters --- PlaylistLimitOption:unlimited-
and --- PlaylistTrackOrder: ordered- can be applied to any kind of
playlist, not just albums.
For your custom album playlists you'll probably want to include both.