cubii wrote:
> Hi bpa,
> I found time to check this. Still have the sd cards laying around, so i
> can check logs or else, if it helps:
>
> 1. Max2play: time to switch from one track to next track: 5-6 sec.
> Picore 7: ca 30 sec.
> Picore 8: ca 30 sec. same
>
> 2. Differences:
> clean Picore Player 7 (or 8) image vs clean Max2play image (updated)
> cdd2wav in both Picoreplayer versions vs. Icedax (?) installed in
> Max2play
>
> Same Hardware, differnet sd-cars, same network, smae plugin version and
> plugin settings,
>
> LMS Versions in Picore Player 8.2, in Max2Play 7.9x and also 8.2
>
> Cubbi

Interesting and such a large difference is unexpected since h/w is the
same. It points to something different between Picore and Max2play -
probably CD driver settings/handling. I may get a chance to test
Raspbian vs. Picore over Christmas. Raspbian should be the same as
Max2play - if not then it points to something unusual in Max2play.