Dentaku wrote:
> Since the beginning I have the problem to reawake the server.
>
> Scenario:
>
> Squeezelite-X plays music
> I pause the player
> After certain time the machine with LMS goes in hybernate mode (correct
> as configured)
> Squeezelite-X looses the conncetion (normal result)
>
> To wake the server via WOL I have two options:
>
> 1) Exit Squeezelite-X and start it again (WOL will send autmatically)
>
> 2) Open Settings / Uncheck "Wake server" / Apply / Open Settings / Check
> "Wake server" / Apply (WOL will send autmatically)
>
> Could there be a easier / smoother way to re-wake the server / send wol?

Something just occurred to me.  What kind of machine do you have and
exactly what type of sleep/hibernation is it going into?  The reason I
ask is that some (new) devices go into "Modern Standby", and in that
case there is not a signal from the OS telling my app it is resuming
from standby.  I am suspecting that is the case here, because otherwise
SLX should be sending WOL on resuming from sleep.  With Modern Standby,
SLX never knows it went to sleep.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X