cpd73 wrote:
> You will need to compile your own Essentia extractor - the pre-built
> ones don't support the models. To be honest, I'm not 100% convinced on
> the need for the filtering with high-level attributes.

I think you may be right...hence I've moved on, to see what sort of
mixes I get on the full library. I also see you've enabled genre group
configuration, so that's something that should enable pretty good
control of how far the mix deviates.

I'm also not so sure about the analysis speed on the smaller box now -
it seems to have slowed down (possibly throttling because of the CPU
temp?!). I'll leave it running though and see how it goes.