I have LMS running on a windows 7 Hyper-V client  and have InguzEq
running for equalising to help with my Tinitus. I used FLAC ripped CDs
and have had this setup running for 10 years. I recently upgraded to LMS
8.11 and got the latest version of InguzEQ from this forum up and
running. It all runs well except I cant get Inguz to work with My Tidal
FLAC stream (I've never had it configured previously). LMS just plays it
the way LMS would without inguz. I managed to get a trial of Qobuz up
and running and with a modified Custom-convet can get Qobuz to  play
FLAC files.

I've searched on here but can't see any information on getting Tidal
FLAC steam to work with Inguzeq.  Can anyone help or point me in the
right direction.

See attached files for the stream info (PCM VBR FLAC) and filetyppes
from my server setup.
36933
36932

|Filename: anastasia.PNG                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36933|