I selected one of my playlists (but didn't start it) then scrolled down
to 'reccomended songs' selected one. After this song other songs of the
'recommended'-list are started automatically.

It's still not clear to me what you're doing. I assume you're using the Spotify app?

What I don't understand is that you're talking about adding/playing tracks. In Connect mode Spotty would only be dealing with tracks. It doesn't know what playlist you're playing, nor what album. It only asks Spotify to tell it what track to play next.

But the call causing errors is Spotty trying to get tracks for the playlist "0hqXvXIavFHIjGqiZyOAKa:recommended" - which IMHO is an invalid playlist ID. That's why I'm wondering where that playlist ID came from, what Spotty is trying to do there, and why. Can you share step by step instructions how to reproduce this error?

Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1438) API call:
playlists/0hqXvXIavFHIjGqiZyOAKa:recommended/tracks?limit=50&market=from_token
[22-01-20 12:39:20.4430] Plugins::Spotty::API::__ANON__ (1442) error:
404 Not Found

Please define what app to use, what to click/tap/enter etc. until you see that error in your log file. Feel free to provide a screencast :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a