cpd73 wrote:

> Looked into it, but the models (AFAIR) are hundreds of megs.

There are two variants for each model, one 3M, the other 276M

> First you will need to download the models you want to use. I'm not sure
> if Essentia+Tensorflow produces the same attribute types as
> Essentia+Gaia/SVM - probably does, but I can't be sure.

Essentia/Tf doesn't have a music extractor, so LMS Essentia includes a
CLI tool for analysis. While the structure of the JSON output of this
tool  is the same as the Gaia/SVM music extractor,  the attributes are
not.

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Text
Interface | Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar
Music | Announce | EventTrigger | Ambient Noise Mixer | DB Optimizer |
Image Enhancer | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...