ldarieut wrote:
> as I wrote, it's prefixed by "hires" in the db, yet music-similarity
> will look it up without the "hires" path.
> luc

The your config is broken. If "local.path = /some/path/music", then
"/some/path/music/album/artist/track.mp3" is stored as
"album/artist/track.mp3" within the DB. Now if LMS has "/home/usr/Music"
as its media dir (mpath in debug above) then when
"file:///home/user/Music/album/artist/track.mp3" is passed as a seed
track, the 'media dir' is removed, and the file can then be found.

If you have your files have a 'hires' prefix in the path in the DB, then
I -think- your "local.path" -should- have been "/mnt/usb/music/hires"

Basically the code needs to strip LMS's 'media dir' from the path of
incomming seed tracks, and use the remainder to locate the file.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.