cpd73 wrote:
> Please try again - but use master branches. I have merged lms-material,
> music-similarity, and lms-musicsimilarity branches into their respective
> master branch. Installed onto my Pi4, and is working for me.

I must be daft.

Stopped LMS.
Uninstalled MaterialSkin 2.8.4 and MusicSimilarity 0.0.3.
Started LMS.
Stopped LMS.
Added both plugins to /usr/local/slimserver/Plugins on my rPi4.
Started LMS.
MaterialSkin DEVELOPMENT and MusicSimilarity 0.0.3 (master) load,
but...
Server log shows errors that strings cannot be found for MaterialSkin or
MusicSimilarity.

It appears that stringcache.aarch64-linux.bin is not being updated. I've
reverted to Material 2.8.4 and Similarity 0.0.3. It seems as if you're
close to releasing new versions anyway. I can wait.