NikolajC wrote:
> Thanks man. Helped here as well. Went into file station and changed
> permissions for all to read/write including sub-dirs. Now the folders
> show up in the Apnar image.

Hello,

I have installed LMS on docker and everything runs fine except the music
folder that I don't see in LMS. My music is located in /volume3/music
and I have mapped as /music /music in the volume tabs of docker. I have
enabled RW accesses to the /volume3/music for all the users (chmod
returns drwxrwxrwx+ in SSH)

The funny thing is that I it does work if I map sub-folders of /music,
for example /music/maroon5. In that case marron5 and its sub-directories
show up in LMS as expected.

The issue seems to be related to /music being a root shared folder. As
far I understood you've been facing the same issue with the same volumes
mapping.

Thanks for your feedback.
Ligald

Synology DS211+ - Slimdevices Transporter - Classé CA-2200 power amp -
B&W 802d loudspeakers