bluetdi wrote:
> Is it possible to show the time of the last data refresh? It would help
> me to see issues with my PWS.

I can look at adding this in a future release.  Do you want the time
from your LMS server when the refresh was completed?  Or the observation
time from your weather station?  It appears as shown below in the JSON
file.

                        "obsTimeUtc": "2022-02-09T23:40:30Z",
                        "obsTimeLocal": "2022-02-09 17:40:30",

> BTW: SDT now takes up to 10 minutes before showing first data after
> re/starting LMS. A few updates before it took not more than a minute.
> Did you change the startuptime?

Navigate to "Extras->SuperDateTime" after restarting LMS and see if SDT
data shows up.  I actually shortened the time that SDT waits before
calling "sub duetCheck" from 90 seconds to 5 seconds.  It does the
initial data refresh right after this.  Your system might be taking
longer than 5 seconds to detect players.

> Also there was a field in LMS where I could define a 30 seconds data
> refresh at startup, that field is gone now.

You must be referring to a setting in @tcutting's Wunderground version
of SDT.  The weather.com version of SDT never had this setting.  I can
look at adding this setting in a future release.