jallison wrote:
> After restarting the system the LMS runs on I'm seeing the following
> error in the log:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [22-02-12 15:25:33.9226]
Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP (6937) error getting
https://dsx.weather.com/wxd/v2/loc/en_US/USCA9012:1:US?apiKey=7bb1c920-7027-4289-9c96-ae5e263980bc&format=json
  > [22-02-12 15:25:33.9228] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::gotErrorViaHTTP
(6938) Connect timed out: Bad file descriptor
--------------------

> I installed the latest SDT (5.11.19). I can open that weather.com URL
> in my browser fwiw.
>
> Any thoughts on what's going on here? Thanks!
>
> - Jeff

If you only see it a few times it shouldn't be a problem.  SDT should
retry 10 times before giving up. It was probably just a glitch with the
website.

If you're getting the error continuously make sure the server you are
running LMS on has access to the internet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk