jallison wrote:
> It was the same URL each time. The weather location code being used was
> USCA9012:1:US, which looks like it's invalid(?). I changed it to
> USCA0563:1:US, which has made the error message go away. However I'm
> still not seeing any data on the screen of my Touch. I'm not sure what
> the JSON returned from weather.com is supposed to look like, but here's
> what I see when I go to that URL in the browser:
>
> Not seeing much in the way of current weather information in there, but
> then maybe this is only one of several fetches that SDT does, I don't
> know.
>
> At any rate, I'm not seeing errors in the log but I'm also not seeing
> data on the screen, so still not sure what's going on.
>
> - Jeff

USCA9012:1:US is valid.  I have checked it on my system.  I suspect this
is a red herring for another issue.  Please turn the logging level for
SDT up to the Info level.  You also need to check the box next to "Save
logging settings for use at next application restart" on the logging
setting page.  Then restart LMS or reboot your server.  Wait 5 minutes
and then send me the contents of your server log file.  In particular I
am interested in everything past this line.

[22-02-13 09:26:53.9294] Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin::initPlugin
(2018) Initializing 5.11.19 .