bakker_be wrote:
> I've been playing with this for some time now, and I agree that Bliss is
> probably the way to go with this. It seems to be more robust and faster
> in scanning and the mixes are entirely satisfactory IMO when compared to
> Spicefly SugarCube.

Yeah, as stated before I'm writing a new analyser and mixer for Bliss in
Rust. The code is done, I just need to test some more. I also, thanks to
some ideas I borrowed from Spotty, have it compiling for Linux, macOS,
and Windows. I'm creating a new LMS plugin that starts the mixer when
required - so no systemd service required. Should make the whole process
easier to install and run. I've written a python script to convert the
bliss analysis in music-similarity DB to the format used by this new
plugin, so no need to re-analyse.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.