cpd73 wrote:
> Yeah, as stated before I'm writing a new analyser and mixer for Bliss in
> Rust. The code is done, I just need to test some more. I also, thanks to
> some ideas I borrowed from Spotty, have it compiling for Linux, macOS,
> and Windows. I'm creating a new LMS plugin that starts the mixer when
> required - so no systemd service required. Should make the whole process
> easier to install and run. I've written a python script to convert the
> bliss analysis in music-similarity DB to the format used by this new
> plugin, so no need to re-analyse.

Thanks for the update - sounds great. Sorry, but I've not yet had time
to revisit my attempts to get the Bliss analysis working within WSL, and
I'm still running with Essentia/Musly... but from the sounds of your
post, I need not worry too much about prioritising that.

Looking forward to giving the latest version a run when it's available!
:)