Michael is far better at solving your issue than I, but I thought I
would mention something simple to check.

Whenever (the only time) I have had problems with RP Interactive it came
as a result of a power failure where my picore server would come back up
faster than my modem restablished an internet connection (that picore
looks for on boot). It's funny because the regular stream would play,
but the album art/song info would not.

The result is "time" got messed up, and interactive stream uses this,
where the regular stream does not (warning - over simplification).

It was obvious that there was a power failure when I would come home,
because the clock screen saver was black. No time -> no display. So, I
knew there was a power failure while I was gone (they are frequent at my
cabin).

If you haven't, try rebooting your server. Not sure what your hardware
is.

Jim