I listen and use this plugin for lots of listening . However after
having to do a new install of Max2play and LMS I can start the RP music
playing but it stops after a single track . This seems to be on the FLAC
streams . I have added a download of the server log but do not
understand what is happening . Can anyone advise ?

|Filename: server.log.zip                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37483|

System - Raspberry Pi 4 8gb LMS Server - Allo Digione Signature Player -
MiniDSP DDRC 22D - MiniDSP 10 x 10 HD - 2 x NVA P20 Power Amps 1 x NVA
P30 Power Amp - 4 x KEF 103 Reference Stacked two per side