I listen and use this plugin for lots of listening . However after
having to do a new install of Max2play and LMS I can start the RP music
playing but it stops after a single track . This seems to be on the FLAC
streams . I have added a download of the server log but do not
understand what is happening . Can anyone advise ?

Your credentials seem to be invalid, as the RP authentication seems to be failing. But that shouldn't be the problem. There's a bunch of these errors:

cannot open session for http://audio-geo.radioparadise.com/blocks/chan/0/4/5011773.flac 404 Not Found

Basically RP tells us what URL to play, but then can't serve that file. I'd assume this was a temporary hiccup. Can you play any of the other RP streams and channels?