RobbH wrote:
> Glad that worked for you! I have tested it briefly, but never actually
> used it as a player, so I hope you'll report back on it.

Hi, as a player it works flawlessly. The major let down seems to be that
after each restart you have to go through the set up routine you
mentioned. I have also had issues with syncing across devices but I
could not point out the culprit, Muse Speaker, SBR, RPI and Termux don't
really work together in this respect.

rpi 3+ with lms 8.2.0 -- rpi 2 with a hifiberry dac+ running
picoreplayer -- sbr running firmware 8.0 -- plugins: material skin, mai,
podcasts, musik - folge mir, squeezelite-x, ratings light, exclude
folders -- dsm 6.2.2 (synology disk station 115) has my music