streifenleopard wrote:
> Hi, as a player it works flawlessly. The major let down seems to be that
> after each restart you have to go through the set up routine you
> mentioned. I have also had issues with syncing across devices but I
> could not point out the culprit, Muse Speaker, SBR, RPI and Termux don't
> really work together in this respect.

Setting it up every time may be easier than you think. Termux has
command history. When you open the Termux app, do you see an extension
of the virtual keyboard? The top row should look like this:

Code:
--------------------
    ESC  /  -  HOME  ^  END  PGUP
--------------------

(I used the caret in place of up arrow.) I do not recall if the added
keys are shown by default, or if I had to change something in settings.
In any case, if you have those added keys, tap on the up arrow. With
each tap you cycle back through your command history, so after one or
two taps, your squeezelite command should be back on the command line:

Code:
--------------------
    squeezelite -s <LMS IP> -n Termux

Tap the Enter key and squeezelite starts!

I think sync is generally hit or miss when using Android devices. I
usually use SB Player on Play-enabled devices, and sometimes it can stay
in sync, but it often drifts. I think a lot depends on the specifics of
the hardware. Some phones work better than others.

Usually running latest beta LMS nightly on Raspberry Pi OS with virtual
players (Squeezelite and Airplay bridge). Occasionally using SB Radio,
Boom or Classic.