I'm not sure if this plugin is still maintained, but the recent RP
website updates make the "Title information" link on a song's detail no
longer work.

The old URL was:

https://radioparadise.com/player/info/%s

and now changes to:

https://radioparadise.com/music/song/%s

I was able to manually update the plugin code  (
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/RadioParadise/Plugin.pm
on my installation) to point to the new location. It doesn't look like
the plugin was updated in a while, so if it's no longer maintained, this
hack works for me.

I have attached an updated version of the Plugin file that worked for
me.

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39017|