mherger wrote:

> This tells me that authentication has succeeded. Isn't an account listed
>
> in Settings/Advanced/Spotty? Would playback using the Spotty menus
> work?
>
> >    [22-11-02 15:28:42.9092]
> Plugins::Spotty::Connect::DaemonManager::checkAPIConnectPlayers (210)
> Connect daemon is running, but not connected - shutting down to force
> restart: b8:27:eb:ab:be:e4 piCorePlayer
> [color=black]
> This OTOH looks as if it couldn't announce itself on the Spotify
> backend. Did you create your own Spotify Client ID?
Yes. It is all pretty weird. I definitely managed to see my Spotify
account available through LMS. Don't know I managed that because I kept
seeing the "Authorisation fail" message all the time, but I clearly
manage to get it working eventually.
There is still something strange. My Spotify client on my phone and on
my Mac is not visually in sync with what is being played. If I play song
A on the Spotify client, LMS will be playing song A-1. If I then go to
LMS, I see song A-1 is being played, and the progress bar is in sync
with what part of the song is being played. I looked around and saw this
option available in the plugging settings section

Code:
    Optimize Pre-Buffering - only enable if your Spotify application seems to
be tracks ahead of Spotty playback in Connect mode.

this however does not fix the issue.

Any tip? thanks!!