I decided to reinstall a "fresh" picoreplayer and lms and trouble seems
to happen when I synchronise players and when I give a name to my
multimedia library (then the name of player appears in spotify with the
name of the library, not the players).

That's yet another level... So basically you confirm it does work in its simplest form now. But adding syncing would fail? Are you using the Group Player plugin (or similar, don't remember the name), or LMS' sync interface?

As for the name: would you be using some special characters?

And as always: anything in server.log? Your description has changed so many times now that I'm sure the log would look different, too.

Another problem I have, spotify playlists always stops after 1 or 2
songs (I have to disconnect and reconnect to lms players to have
play/sound again)

In Connect mode or all controlled through LMS?