-Are you using the
Group Player plugin (or similar, don't remember the name), or LMS' sync

interface?-

I use LMS' sync interface (I didn't know a plugin for group exist)

-As for the name: would you be using some special characters?-
no special character, 6 characters, no space

-And as always: anything in server.log? Your description has changed so

many times now that I'm sure the log would look different, too.
-
the server.log is here
https://elemac.fr/nextcloud/s/zDYgXmadwZoniSC

> Another problem I have, spotify playlists always stops after 1 or 2
> songs (I have to disconnect and reconnect to lms players to have
> play/sound again)

-In Connect mode or all controlled through LMS?-
In connect mode