SamY wrote:
> Brilliant idea! I might try that plugin myself. It should work even
> without the auto standby AVR feature since turning off the player would
> automatically trigger the plugin to power off the AVR.

And... it works!! Just tried it out and, after pausing the player and
waiting 15 minutes (value used for testing purposes), it turned off the
player, thus triggering the Denon plugin to power off the AVR. This is
really a nice feature because the Denon plugin will only power off the
AVR if the input source is still set to the one associated with the LMS
player. Therefore if, in the meantime, the input had been switched to
TV, for example, the AVR would not be turned off, thus avoiding a
possible family crisis.
(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Sam