SamY wrote:
> Your debug log looks fine, David. The network response time between the
> plugin (LMS) and the AVR seems to be very good also. I would suspect a
> response lag between MS and LMS, but I have no means of verifying that
> from the log file. Is the MS client running on your phone or on some
> other device? You might want to experiment with different volume
> increments. Mine is currently set to 1%, which yields very smooth volume
> changes on my system. Another thing to play around with is how you slide
> your finger up/down on the screen. I find that it works better for me
> with a quick flicking motion, like scrolling through a document.
> Otherwise, there's always the hardware buttons.

I took your lead and set increments to 1% and it is much better thanks.
By the way, I am still persevering with using Squeeze-CTRL and have
noticed that the up/down swipe on the now playing screen does affect the
volume but in large jumps from which it sometimes jumps back quickly to
where it was. Just mentioning out of interest.

Cheers, David.

*Server*rpi3 pCP8.1.0 LMS8.2.0
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*Z2 > Krix Tropix/Klipsch SW
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids