philippe_44 wrote:
> The OP did an perfect job analyzing the issue, I wish I've seen it
> before. That confirmation + some reading lead me to try something more,
> but I don't think I'll move back to the "throttle" mode yet. I've
> suggested @ralphy to try something similar for the squeezelite issue so
> we'll see if it works there.
>
> Meanwhile, I've pushed 2.1.12.3 that does not block volume feedback, let
> me see if it gives better result (I don't have easy access to pairing CC
> currently, so testing is not easy)

I agree with you on the OP's analysis and clear explanation of the
problem. Having that level of understanding will contibute greatly
towards achieving a real solution.

My testing with version 2.1.12.3 is looking very good. Google Home
volume commands to my Nest Mini pair are now being passed to and
processed by LMS. It's really nice being able to both control AND sync
the volume with voice commands, and I didn't realize until now that I
can also pause and unpause LMS playback with voice commands. If there
are any other scenarios you would like me to test with the change, let
me know. Thanks for getting this working.

Sam