philippe_44 wrote:
> The other scenario is really verifying that in a non-group configuration
> there is no regression and especially when you have a group and you
> decide to play (from LMS) on one speaker, what happens in term of volume
> for that speaker and for the group if you use it later

I don't have any groups currently set up but will try to do some
testing. I would imagine that, if there are issues of that nature, you
will be hearing about them here soon enough. I did run into a problem of
sorts when, flush with my success at changing the LMS volume with "Hey
Google" voice commands such as "Turn the volume down" and "Change the
volume to 34%", I decided to try "Mute". While it muted the Minis, it
unsurprisingly did not result in an an LMS "mixer muting" command. A
subsequent voice "Unmute" command successfully unmuted the audio.
However, when I returned to the Material Skin client, it showed that the
player was not active and I had to restart playback to get things back
in sync. Although it's not really a problem, it made me wonder if it
would be possible to support the mute/unmute function in a similar way
as pause/resume.

Sam