Actually I did read the whole thread - but your error concerned the
missing module exception, and as I mentioned:

"I tried running it on Vista and received the exception error as listed
at the start of the thread. I installed DirectX as per the readme URL
and that error went away"

The demos run fine but I still see the connection error when running 3D
Browser on the Vista/SC box.

I did manage to borrow an XP client and after installing DirectX, 3D
Browser seems to work fine on that (to my SC server) - and it looks
great!
(But I really need it to work on the Vista/SC box ...)

--
mr-b