Thanks for the reply.

MeSue;366316 Wrote:
> It's not shown on the ED page, but it's in the XML file so it always
> shows it as an installable applet on the Controller.
>
> It's all done via the Controller, but I guess the applet author has to
> do something to make it available that way.

My problem is that no applets show up in the applet installer on the
Controller. I tried to install the RetroBrowser applet, which you
successfully installed via the applet installer, but it did not show up
in the applet installer on the Controller. The folder structures for
RetroBrowser that I tried are
\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins\Plugins\RetroBrowser and
\SqueezeCenter\server\Plugins\RetroBrowser

I restarted SC between the operations.

After a new Controller firmware update yesterday the Lyrics applet
disappeard again. I guess I will have to fire up WinSCP again...

--
vagskal