Tim-Ann;366261 Wrote:

> Many thanks managed to install iPlayer but same error message is
> running so am I right in assuming that both the AlienBBC and iPlayer
> links are both down?

I would think configuration/installation problem more likely. The only
menu that AlienBBC and BBCiPlayer share is the AlienBBC "Alternative
Listen Again" and so that is the only place where similar problem can
be attributed to the same system being down.

Since you are using WHS - reboot server as sometime Windows caching (or
perhaps Windows caching clashing with Activestate caching) fails to let
AlienBBC updates work.

--
bpa