Hi there,

Well I've tried with no succsess to get past the 'error cannot find
item in playlist'.  I've uninstalled AllienBBC then re-started SC then
uninstalled SC and re-started.

Finally installed the latest SC version and restarted then installed
AlienBBC and re-started and added the iPlayer into the
SC\Server\Plugins folder still the error persists.

I am able to run the WMA URL's in Favortires provided by BPA but when I
go to AlienBBC and try It continues to fail.

I then removed iPlayer from the SC\Server\Plugins folder and restarted
and heyho now I've got AlienBBC working had I placed the iPlayer in the
wrong folder?

I'm getting there.

May thanks, Tim.

--