1.0.4 seems to have solved my issues. My 4000 albums load reasonably
quickly (from SC7.3 on readynas duo), with the correct album art, and
don't have to be reloaded each time I start ipeng.  Maybe just my
imagination, but the response time on using ipeng seems a little
faster.  I have only one remaining minor point that I mentioned a while
back. When I look at all albums for an artist, albums containing songs
where the artist is ONLY listed as a composer also show up. The options
to do this on purpose within SC are turned OFF, so I'm not sure why
ipeng is classifying them in this way. But this is a very minor point.
Good job Pippin!

--
garym