Are you looking in the plugin settings, or the player settings? I think
you've just looked under the plugin settings.

Under 5.8.2 you can definitely set the format strings for each line
under the player settings (so that you can have different settings
per-player). I'm using 5.8.2 (sorry, I should have mentioned that!).

Stuart