Yes, I downloaded it, looked at the text information, and I think I can
see what to do. I will experiment when the 7.4 version comes out.

If Energy Saver works properly, then the machine will sleep after a set
period if there is no keyboard, mouse, or hard drive activity. That
means that if I am doing a BBC Listen Again, the machine is likely to
sleep while I am listening.

Solution is to run one of the little programs that prevent sleep by for
instance) simulating mouse movement. And a fairly natural thing to do is
to run such a program via Execute Script when I start playing something
and quit it when I stop playing. That's far neater than setting Energy
Saver to never and then setting it back.

Also, many people have found that Energy Saver just does not sleep when
it is supposed to. There seem to be loads of different reasons, and
no-one has got to the bottom of this. So,to ensure my machine sleeps, I
also use a program that forces sleep after the set Energy Saver time.
But the program I use (and others that I have seen) seem to sleep if
there is no keyboard or mouse action, even if there is hard drive
activity. So if I am listening from my music folder, I still need to
turn on a program that prevents sleep.

--
danco