You are going to get help from a QNAP user on installation because I don
nto know what is happenig on your system.

> here, there 's a folder called "plugin", created by squeeze server when
> i installed it.

On a standard Squeezeserver the "server/Slim/Plugin" directory is for
Squeezeserver plugins and the "server/Plugins" directory is for 3rd
party plugins.

> the menu disappeares from the menu of the web interface of
> squeezecenter and from the menu of the duet's remote control (it
> appeared not in the extra, but in the main menu)

The Find Art Menu will only appear under Extra on WebUI and in a
context menu never a main menu on the duet.

--
bpa