J_zurigo;485200 Wrote:
> yes, that's right. Nevertheless, I changed the settings in the gui (even
> if I'm not using it) to port 10003 and unchecked all the settings reg.
> api, etc. (just like Spicefly suggests here:
> http://spicefly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=32
> ). I did configure my mmm.ini and disabled the bonjour service, too (as
> MeSue once pointed out). I guess that's basicly what I did... after
> hours of waiting to finish the song analysis (and the clean/rescan of
> Squeezeserver), it just worked.

I have confirmed that the settings in MMM.ini are as per website
instructions, and the Client settings are identical (i.e. switch to port
10003 on the client). The server is still accessible over port 10002
(which it gets from mmm.ini).

Still no luck. Not giving up though :)

--
matthijskoopmans

Livingroom: SB3 (Logitech Black) + Onkyo SR805 + JBL CF120 + Dali
Concept Sub
Bedroom: SB BOOM
Office: SB3 (SlimDevices White) + Onkyo ASV420 + Jamo C70 + Jamo SW600
Server: Windows Home Server