> Michael! I think you have nailed the cause of this issue. If I change
> the URL to your suggestion, I get a mix back.

replacing the %3d with the = sign? Or removing the additional parameters?
That's quite surprising, as none of those showed any impact in my tests. But
then I only tested against MIP on OSX and Linux (MIP 1.8). I'll test again on
my WHS later this week or next week when I'm back at the office.

What version are you running on your WHS?

> The plugin is downloaded via the repository.

The SpiceFly plugin? The MIP integration is installed by default.

> If it indeed is a bug in
> the plugin, then more people should have this problem...

Yeah... but still it's bad encoding (if the = vs. %3d issue is your problem).
Please file a bug report - don't forget to add me to the CC list.