Hi,

I have been waiitng for an app like this since getting my Duet.  Only
felt confident enough to give it a go after the posts yesterday!!!

I have downloaded your app ver .4 zip? and unzipped. The notes say
rename the sample.txt to .txt I can't see it? am I missing something.

I therefore just took the unzipped file and uploaded it to the Duet
controller. No issues and the app appeared however it did have any
structure to it.  Is this because I have a test file?  I have a denon
system and want to try the default denon file you mention.

Where have I gone wrong?

Any help appreciated.

Tony

--