Pippin,

It´s been a while I was about to ask you: since Last iPeng version I
cannot use Trackstat adequately:

For example: If I want to do a shuffle of my 'Best rated songs' I don´t
know how to, anymore. Navegating through Tracktat pages in iphone I can
reach the 'best rated songs' list (and it shows me 2 pages of them,
with some songs I best rated.....ok so far.. But all I can do is choose
one of the songs mannually, not all of them, in a random order, for a a
party playlist...

A I missing something? As I said, in earlier versions, it worket quite
well, and I used a lot trackstat playlists

Thanks in advance!

Vitor

--
vitoruch