pippin;540856 Wrote:

> Vitor,
>
> I did understand you correctly.
> That's what I was referring to. Do you have an "play all" menu item in
> that menu (I don't, but as I said: that may be due to me using 7.6).
> I'll have to try this with 7.5...

No, I don't have a Play All menu in ipeng that trackstat menu. And I
didn't have it on 7.5 either!

All I know is that in earlier ipeng versions, it worked
fine...probably, in those - I don't remember quite well -  when I chose
the 1st track listed above trackstat list (it lists 20 songs per page)
it loaded all the list to the nowplaying screen, in the same order
presented.

Now ipeng only selects one track at a time. I think that it happens
since you started using the 'blue screens' to decide the action. It
goes to blue screen where I only have actions for that specific song
selected.

Isn't it the main goal for trackstat, creating lists under specific
rated groups? If so, we don't have a real trackstat functionality...gee
:|

Thanks,
Vitor

--