Sunnysekot;554648 Wrote:
> I didnt dare to install it yet, because I didnt understand how to move
> my old targets of my Main Menu in the .xml file.

Simple.  The <target> element now lives inside an <event>.  This allows
you to have different targets for press or hold (and it made the code
easier). It should be fairly easy to use find/replace to update your
xml. For example, your first menu item would now look like this:

Code:
--------------------

  <menus>
        <menu ID="Main Menu">