Hi Triode,

Many thanks! This plugin is really great, and everything worked at
once. The sound quality is really good as well. Finally it makes sense
to pay for a premium account.

I just have one request. I never play music directly in my playlists, I
just use them to collect bookmarks to albums I want to play. So I just
store one track from each album, when I want to play one, I click on
the album link and then start from the beginning. (I really have a lot
of playlists with lots of entries in them. It would not make sense for
me to have play lists with all the tracks from all albums. The
playlists would be impossible to browse through then, and since I am
interested in albums, not tracks why store all the tracks?)

With the plugin, when hitting the + button the album name is given, but
nothing happens when I click on it. Would it be possible to make it
clickable so one gets straight to the album? Clicking on the "On
Spotify" option, there is only a link to all albums for the artist,
which can be really many in some cases, and it is not so easy to find
the album I am looking for. With an album link this plugin would be
absolutely perfect.

Cheers,
Erik

--