bonze;564196 Wrote:
> I'm still getting the Radio4 FM 'Connecting...' problem, but can't see
> any errors in the Touch log.
> Seems to happen if I've been listening to another station for a while,
> if I then switch to Radio4 FM, it won't connect.
> But if I switch the Touch off and on, it will connect first time.
>
> I'll try to re-produce.
> I do most of my listening at the end of the day - 23:00 ish.

I get a similar error.

tune into BBC R4 FM, hangs says 3% buffering...
tune into BBC R4 LW, fires up straightaway.
Play for a few minutes, tune back into BBC R4 FM and it fires up
straightaway.
All other radio stations fine (not just BBC) this is a very specific
problem with Radio4 FM.

Running 7.4.2, got the BBC plugin set to automatically upgrade so
unless there is something specific to that version with 7.4.2 then I
wasn't going to upgrade. On the other hand if you think it would
help...

frustrating and wierd.

--
trautigan