Triode;565000 Wrote:
> Can't see how this is a plugin specific problem it sounds like
> congestion at the BBC end.  If you have plugin.bbciplayer.rtmp logging
> set to debug do you see anything more - I suspect its just not seeing
> anything from the BBC end.
>
> Is this on a Touch/Radioor older player (Touch/Radio use rtmp playback
> code which is part of the firmware rather than using the server so you
> won't see as much debug with these)

I agree Triode, but I have more confidence in you than the BBC....are
there any tweaks you can suggest which might help?

I'll have a look around the BBC website for tech support and if I find
any help will post it back here.

Triode - is there any technical info I should provide them which might
help with diagnosis?

--
trautigan