riemers;569295 Wrote:
> p.s. in the plugin i have for another piece of software i have which
> does work with my denon it explicity says:
> If ENABLED this will provide NETWORK support.
> If DISABLED this will provide SERIAL-PORT support.
>
> I assume your variation is using the serial support.

First off Denon has pulled all manuals for their interfaces from their
websites years ago. They stated they only want to support Authorized
third parties. Must be learning from Apple.

I suspect this statement is about using one or the other interfaces.  I
just means that if you have both connections or if you want to use
Ethernet you must set that parameter.  Everything in the command
structure is the same. The only piece different is how you set up the
command (Ethernet or Serial).

--
Aesculus

Chris