doubrown;570167 Wrote:
> OK I installed the plugin v1.7 and configured it to control my Denon
> AVR-4308 at IP 192.168.1.69. I know I have network connectivity to the
> Denon as I can access its web GUI at 192.168.1.69. The plugin is
> enabled, but doesn't control the receiver. When I look in the
> Squeezeserver log, there is no reference of DenonAvpControl. I also
> have iPeng 1.2.5 on my iPhone and it works great with the SqueezeBox.
> However, when I goto Player Settings under iPeng, the screen does not
> appear with the DENON AVP/AVR Control menu item at the top.
>
> This leads be to believe that the plugin is not actually running even
> though the enabled box is checked. What else can I do to debug?

thanks doubrown to your description, i had to say...i have exactly the
same issue.

i am using sb 7.51 and have installed denonavp plugin. i can select the
plugin under each player settings, have configured it,  and the denon ip
is fixed to 192.168.7.148. denon is configured and it works with other
apps on my iphone to control via ethernet the denon 4308 or over
webgui.

sbs runs on my NAS qnap ts409.

unfortunately  it has no effect on my denon when i start the sb touch
(is there any issue that denon avp plugin runs on sb touch?, i tried
also another sb classic, both has no effect on my denon 4308). also in
peng 1.2.5 on my iphone i can`t see the denon options (yes audio option
are on and configured for this player on the sbs webgui), but it is
listed in peng on my iphone that the plugin is install and running.

i love this plugin and it is very useful. great work. can anyone help
me?

best alexander

--
daz