Been using and loving iPeng for iPad for the past few days. I did find
two minor annoyances:

1. When playing a random song/album mix (in screensaver mode), where
most of them in my collection are bound to covers and you eventually
get to a track that lacks a cover the previous cover will be displayed
until a track with a bound cover comes up. Is this intended from your
part?

2. I know it has been discussed before about the iPeng for iPhone but
it's still rather hard to make out if a player is in an on or off
state. The colors are great but I'd still like to see something more
obvious when it comes to on/off.

--
kott