azaz44;590970 Wrote:
> I don't even know how cover artwork is handled (I don't use it), but
> wouldn't a small server-side plugin solve the problem?
Certainly, you can solve anything with server-side plugins :)

Remixray;590986 Wrote:
> Hi
> First it would not find the server and when I typed in the ip address
> of the PC if found the squeezebox.com and continually tried to load the
> albums.

Umm. These are two things, you are aware of that?
You should see both servers on the MultiPlayer screen in iPeng.
A PC should really be found automatically, was your iPhone connected to
the WiFi network?

> WHen I used it at my friends i used the " music folder " option , but
> this has now vanished.

This usually means you haven't configured a music folder for your
library but only use e.g. iTunes integration on your PC.
You set that through the server's web interface under
"Settings->General".

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com